Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07187 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,305 Dinar (Mex$ 18,151) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)