Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07145 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,978 Dinar (Mex$ 27,676) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)