Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.381 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,394 Dinar ($1,734) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)