Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,810 Dinar ($1,367) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)