Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,016 Dinar ($1,477) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)