Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,965 Dinar ($1,448) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)