Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02839 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,998 Dinar (Php105,607) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)