Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02544 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,451 Dinar (Php57,050) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)