Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02904 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,963 Dinar (Php102,029) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (36 minutes ago)