Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,700 Dinar (R$ 6,089) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)