Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,146 Dinar (€1,338) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)