Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,926 Dinar (€1,198) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)