Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14222 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,469 Dinar (10,328 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)