Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36246 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,279 Dinar (R$ 3,527) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)