Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,403 Dinar (COL$3,123,323) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)