Cost of living in Carletonville, South Africa vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09996 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Carletonville (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,115 Dinar (R 21,162) in Carletonville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)