Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,918 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13708 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,888 Dinar (Bs 28,362) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)