Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,325 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,088 Dinar (Bs 20,510,644) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)