Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10053 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,914 Dinar (R 19,035) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)