Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02165 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,862 Dinar (85,998 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)