Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,536 Dinar (AU$2,398) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)