Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.583 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,667 Dinar (€1,053) in Campobasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (32 minutes ago)