Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 721 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40397 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,578 Dinar (R$ 3,906) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)