Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44999 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,484 Dinar (R$ 5,519) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)