Cost of living comparison between Campeche, Mexico and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07428 LYD / MXN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,698 Dinar (Mex$ 36,320) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)