Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.799 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,623 Dinar (£1,459) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)