Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02543 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,338 Dinar (Php52,640) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)