Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 531 Dinar (Bs 23,787,253) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)