Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13549 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 139% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,824 Dinar (Bs 28,228) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)