Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13840 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 145% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,891 Dinar (Bs 35,337) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (27 minutes ago)