Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,598 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07747 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,057 Dinar (E£ 13,643) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)