Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.096 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,333 Dinar (AU$3,954) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)