Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,302 Dinar (AU$2,262) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)