Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,464 Dinar (AU$2,322) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)