Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,622 Dinar (€2,378) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)