Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.621 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,979 Dinar (€1,221) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)