Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02826 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,733 Dinar (Php96,732) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)