Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02711 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,276 Dinar (Php47,057) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)