Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.624 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,933 Dinar (€1,190) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)