Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Cabinda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,945 Dinar (379,731 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 31,250 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (about 2 hours ago)