Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Cabinda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00609 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,927 Dinar (316,429 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)