Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00854 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 54% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,809 Dinar (563,333 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)