Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00646 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,358 Dinar (364,775 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 2 hours ago)