Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00828 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 46% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,766 Dinar (334,265 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)