Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36837 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,618 Dinar (4,393 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)