Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01312 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,328 Dinar (₨ 177,402) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (41 minutes ago)