Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01313 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,246 Dinar (₨ 171,042) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)