Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01280 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,125 Dinar (₨ 87,838) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)