Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Bushehr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,870 Dinar (﷼ 56,697,918) in Bushehr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)