Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,323 Dinar (₩1,873,745) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)