Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,031 Dinar (₩1,681,614) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)