Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,101 Dinar (₩1,670,230) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)