Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38877 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,166 Dinar (5,572TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)