Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45445 LYD / TRY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,587 Dinar (5,693TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)