Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,769 Dinar (€2,486) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)