Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,038 Dinar (€1,268) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (21 minutes ago)