Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36773 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,722 Dinar (﷼ 4,682) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)