Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36766 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,630 Dinar (﷼ 4,434) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)