Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36966 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,721 Dinar (﷼ 4,657) in Buraidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)