Cost of living comparison between Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00157 LYD / CDF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,772 Dinar (2,409,104 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)