Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.331 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,141 Dinar ($1,608) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)