Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,017 Dinar ($1,516) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (34 minutes ago)