Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,075 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07103 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,489 Dinar (ARS $20,971) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)