Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,219 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08710 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,925 Dinar (ARS $33,584) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (11 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)