Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,181 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07788 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,462 Dinar (ARS $18,778) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)