Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,393 Dinar (₩1,940,339) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)