Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 LYD / COP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,475 Dinar (COL$5,162,596) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)