Cost of living comparison between Brussels, Belgium and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.522 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,104 Dinar (€2,696) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)