Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 766 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.633 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,692 Dinar (€1,648) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)