Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.764 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,118 Dinar (£2,334) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (19 minutes ago)