Cost of living comparison between Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.792 LYD / GBP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,362 Dinar (£2,434) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)