Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.752 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,297 Dinar (£1,311) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)