Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.772 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,630 Dinar (£2,612) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)