Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.804 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,237 Dinar (£1,240) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)