Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 LYD / BBD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,834 Dinar (4,110 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)