Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 LYD / BBD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,666 Dinar (4,026 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)