Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 LYD / BBD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,734 Dinar (4,013 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (23 minutes ago)