Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.695 LYD / BBD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,263 Dinar (3,258 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)