Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 LYD / BYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,038 Dinar (29,278,325 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)