Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,278 Dinar (€1,417) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)