Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.536 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,626 Dinar (€2,360) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)