Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.509 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,598 Dinar (€2,384) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)