Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,406 Dinar (€2,247) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)