Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.540 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,909 Dinar (€1,889) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)