Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34619 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,365 Dinar (3,942 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)