Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.054 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,046 Dinar (C$1,941) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)