Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,440 Dinar (C$3,252) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)