Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.070 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,711 Dinar (C$3,468) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (27 minutes ago)