Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.050 LYD / CAD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,639 Dinar (C$3,467) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)