Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,770 Dinar ($4,039) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)